Capitale Cultura is a strategic advisor of the municipality of Pesaro, project manager and mentor in the project “Pesaro, a city of events”, funded by Regione Marche as an “Advanced Cultural District”.The project aims at developing new cultural and creative enterprises related to the supply chain offering cultural events, which distinguishes Pesaro, in the context of the macro-region Marche-Romagna.
The objectives of the project:
– Activating/implementing an integrated system of and cultural and creative services.
– Creating and disseminating a quality brand of Pesaro and the district.
– Improve the visitors experience – increasing quantity and quality – and their loyalty to the land.
– Giving shape to a network of suppliers/local companies belonging to different productive sectors.
– Create new jobs, know-how and professional profiles.
– Giving life to new businesses models, in three sectors of the supply chain: new media, merchandising, top quality street food.
– Establish a creative hub, within the Museo Civico di Pesaro, in order to ensure continuity, synergies, communication and territorial networking. And for strengthen relationships with business partners and investors.
On the Web : the project on the site of the City of Pesaro